Allan G. Levine
Allan was born in Chicago, Illinois. He received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Illinois and his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Northwestern University. He is admitted to practice in all State Courts in Texas and Illinois, the U.S. Supreme Court, the Fifth and Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Texas and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Allan formerly sat on the State Bar of Texas Disciplinary Committee.
Allan has extensive business litigation experience, including corporate governance and business divorces, along with transactional work and all aspects of health law. He has served on the boards of public and private companies as well as charities. He is a member of the Texas, Houston, and Illinois Bar Associations.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Illinois
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Northwestern University
- United States Supreme Court
- Fifth & Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Illinois
Honors & Distinctions
- State Bar of Texas Disciplinary Committee (former)
Interests & Hobbies
Allan is married and has five children. In his time outside the courtroom, Allan enjoys playing racquetball, hiking, and the outdoors.